1 Maybury Gardens, Willesden Green, London, NW10 2NB
LIMITED OFFER: 30 minutes weekly lessons from £90/month if you join before the end of March. Only 10 spots available!
Join the Team
About our school:
- In our first school year we have grown from 25 to 112 students and from 1 to 7 teachers.
- Our curriculum is carefully designed by our Head Teacher, and based on different methods such as Music Moves for Piano and Piano Safari, both based on scientific research on the way we learn music.
- We provide mentoring, training and CPD to all our teachers.
- We currently provide Preschool lessons, 1-2-1 lessons, Shared lessons, once a month Theory Group lessons and Adult Piano Meet ups.
- We prepare for ABRSM exams with outstanding results (merits and distinctions).
- We do three concerts a year
- We provide parental support workshops and tutoring hours for parents.
- We have lots of ideas and are planning on doing group lessons for beginners in the near future.
- We currently have students already signed up for September on Mondays and Thursdays afternoons/evenings and Saturday mornings but will have sign ups for other days of the week as well.
- We expect a big growth for the next school year and are looking for more teachers to join our talented team.
- You are open minded.
- You thrive on learning and sharing.
- You are always looking to ways to improve as a teacher.
- You are independent but are willing to be guided.
- You are at least Piano Grade 8 qualified (or equivalent).
- You have good communication skills, in both spoken and written English.
- You are able to work in a team.
- You have a valid working permit in the UK.
- You are or are willing to be DBS Checked.
If this sounds like you, get in touch, we might have a position for you!
Please, send your CV and Motivation letter to: email@example.com