1 Maybury Gardens, Willesden Green, London, NW10 2NB
Join the Team
About our school:
- In our first school year we grew from 25 to 112 students and from 1 to 7 teachers.
- Our curriculum is carefully designed by our Head Teacher, and based on different methods such as Music Moves for Piano and Piano Safari, both based on scientific research on the way we learn music.
- We provide mentoring, training and CPD to all our teachers.
- We prepare for ABRSM exams with outstanding results (merits and distinctions).
- We do three pupils concerts a year and graduation concerts.
- We provide parental support workshops and tutoring hours for parents.
- You are open minded.
- You thrive on learning and sharing.
- You are always looking for ways to improve as a teacher.
- You are independent but are willing to be guided.
- You are at least Piano Grade 8 qualified (or equivalent).
- You have good communication skills, in both spoken and written English.
- You are able to work in a team.
- You have a valid working permit in the UK.
- You are or are willing to be DBS Checked.
If this sounds like you, get in touch, we might have a position for you!
Please, send your CV and Motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org