Group Piano Lessons for Beginners
Kids and adults
Learn piano, make friends... and spend less!
Limited offer! Only £99/month until January for the first 3 students of each group!
Are you or your kid a beginner?
You or your kid want to learn piano...
...but aren’t sure if 1-2-1 lessons are right for you?
You want to do 60 minutes lessons but can’t afford the price of individual?
We’ve got the solution for you! Group piano lessons!
Learning piano in a group? How does it work?
- Groups are for beginner level (up to 1 year experience).
- 60 minutes lessons.
- Different groups divided by age (5-6, 7-8, 9-12, 13+).
- 3 to 6 students per group.
- 1 teacher for everyone.
- Working with keyboards and pianos.
- Everyone works on the same activities at the same time.
- Pieces are adapted to different learning speeds.
- Each student can choose the level (speed) that works best for him/her.
Will I really learn piano in a group?
The same quality of learning is still guaranteed by group lessons. Here is how:
- We use the same method than individual lessons, adapted to a group setting.
- You will learn technique, reading and repertoire.
- You will work in improvisation and creativity.
- You will learn theory through games.
- The group setting helps with rhythm and ear training.
- You’ll have more motivation to practice.
- You will learn from your peers strengths… and they will learn from yours.
What are the benefits of learning piano in a group?
- Group lessons are fun!
- Increased confidence by getting used to playing in front of others.
- Less pressure, as teacher’s focus is divided amongst all students in the group.
- Healthy competition. Seeing peers improvements will inspire students to improve.
- Making new friends with the same interests.
- Learning teamwork, by working all together in common activities.
- Helping and getting helped.
- Increased motivation.
- Group lessons are more affordable!
How much does it cost?
- Monthly flat rate: £109 (same price as 30 minutes individual).
- Payable by Direct Debit.
What is included in the price?
- 1 lesson per week during school term dates.
- Books and materials.
- Regular reports.
- Private meetings with Head Teacher.
- Monthly newsletter with practice support, music events information, etc.
When do the lessons take place?
All our group lessons run on Friday afternoon during school term dates.
- 5 to 6 years old - Fridays at 4 pm
- 7 to 8 years old - Fridays at 5 pm
- 9 to 12 years old - Fridays at 6 pm
- 13 to 17 years old - Fridays at 7 pm
- Adults - Fridays at 8 pm
If you are an adult interested in group lessons but that group doesn't work for you, let us know your availability.
We might be able to open more evening groups!
Do I need to book a consultation?
- If you/your kid are a complete beginner: No need to book a consultation. Just sign up through the button below and you’ll receive information for the next steps.
- If you/your kid have already done some lessons and are not sure if group would work: book a free consultation and we’ll find out together the best solution for you (join an ongoing group, creating a new group with non beginners, etc.)
Can I join when the group has already started?
Yes, you can join a group that has started the same term. To catch up to the level of the group, we can offer an individual crash course at a discounted rate.
How long should I commit for group lessons?
It takes several weeks to get the group used to the dynamics and expectations, hence we need a minimum of one term commitment for group lessons.
How can I stop lessons?
If you need to stop lessons we need half term paid notice at least.